In compliance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliamentandofthe Council of 27 April 2016on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), and the Spanish Organic Act No. 3/2018, of 5 December, of the Protection of Personal Data and Warranty of the Digital Rights, all the members of FLAMES AT SUNRISE (hereinafter, FLAMES AT SUNRISE) provides the User with the following information:
1. DATA PROCESSING CONTROLLER
• Controller: FLAMES AT SUNRISE
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
The personal data of the data subject are of identifying nature and are collected by means of the form provided in the “Contact” section or the electronic mails addressed at email@example.com.
FLAMES AT SUNRISE shall process the User’s personal data for the following purposes:
(i) Manage, process and respond to the queries when the User provides their personal data through the contact form and e-mail addresses entitled for such purpose.
(ii) Manage the sending of commercial communications of products and/or services of FLAMES AT SUNRISE by electronic and/or conventional means, through the transmission of information related to the relevant products, services, promotions, offers, events and news to the Users. Said communications shall always be addressed only and exclusively to those Users who had given their consent prior to the reception of the communications by clicking on the corresponding check boxes in the contact form.
In accordance with the Spanish Act No. 34/2002, of 11 July, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, in case the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications by FLAMES AT SUNRISE, they can request the termination of this service by sending an e-mail to the following electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or clicking at the link located in such communications.
4. LEGITIMATE BASIS
The legitimate basis of the data processing in order to perform the purposes as described in the previous section is the consent of the data subject by clicking the corresponding check box/check boxes in the contact form.
In case the data subject does not give or does retire their consent, FLAMES AT SUNRISE shall not proceed with the above-mentioned purposes.
5. STORAGE PERIOD
The personal data provided by the User shall be stored during the period strictly needed for the compliance of the mentioned purposes, and, in any case, during the necessary period for the management, processing and responding the messages sent through the form in the Website or through the e-mail email@example.com.
The collected personal data provided by the User shall not be transfer to third parties, being natural person or body corporate, public or private.
7. USER’S RIGHTS
FLAMES AT SUNRISE informs that the User has the option to exercise without any charge the following rights:
• To access the User’s personal data stored by FLAMES AT SUNRISE (right to access).
• To modify their personal data when it appears as inaccurate or incorrect (right to rectification).
• To cancel their personal data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes (right to erasure)
• To oppose to the use of their personal data due to personal reasons at any time (right to object)
• To request the restriction on the use of the personal data, among other reasons, when such data appear as incorrect or is no longer needed to comply with the purposes for which it was collected(right to restriction).
• To obtain the User’s personal data in a machine-readableformatand to transfer them to another personal data controller (right to data portability).
• To withdraw the consent previously granted (right to withdrawal).
• To bring a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) through the website www.aepd.es or by notice in written sent by postal mail at the address:Subdirección General de Inspección de Datos de la AEPD, calle Jorge Juan, 6-28001-Madrid, when the User considers that FLAMES AT SUNRISE has violated their rights conferred by the regulation in force in terms of data protection.
The above-mentioned rights to access, rectification, erasure, object, restriction, portability and withdrawmay be exercised directly by the personal data’s holder or by means of a legal representative or volunteer by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, and including the right or rights which are to be exercised together with a valid copy of the identity card or any other valid document which is appropriate to demonstrate the holder’s identity (passport’s copy). In case of legal representation, it shall be demonstrated by the appropriate valid document.
FLAMES AT SUNRISE shall inform the User about the actions on the query within one month from its reception. Such time limit may be extended by a maximum of two additional months in case it is necessary, according to the complexity of the query. FLAMES AT SUNRISE shall inform to the User about said extensions within one month from the query’s reception.
8. THE COMPULORY DATA COMMUNICATION
9. SECURITY MEASURES
FLAMES AT SUNRISE ensures that the personal data are processed in an absolutely confidential manner, keeping the duty of secret in relation to the same, according to what it is stated in the legislation in force, and adopting to this effect the necessary technical and organisational measures which ensures the data security and avoids its destruction, loss or alteration, whether accidental or unlawful, or the non-authorized communication or access to such data, in accordance with the level of protection stablished in the data protection Law in force.
Said measures are set out according to the state of the technology, the costs of its implementation, the nature of the stored data and the risks for the User.
The User ensures the personal data provided are true, accurate, complete and updated, being liable for any damage, direct or indirect, which may occur as a consequence of the breach of such obligation.
In case the data provided belong to a third party, the User ensures that has informed the third party about the content of the present writ and has obtained their authorization to provide the personal data to FLAMES AT SUNRISE to meet the purposes described above.
The User may contact FLAMES AT SUNRISE bye-mail addressed at email@example.com order to solve any doubt or need in relation to the data protection.
Last update: 25th May 2018.